Thursday, November 11, 2010

One water pump scavenged from the scrap yard....



....has saved us about 50 squids in addition to a roll of copper pipe donated a couple of years ago by a friend, and "viola" as they say in France - another stage of the plumbing is done.

Looks very complicated and that is because it is. It is set up so that the bathroom radiator always takes priority over the other rads, and also has been plumbed to allow for thermo syphoning - but we don't know if it actually will or not - hence the pump.

While Brendan was doing this complicated set of pipework I have to admit that I ran away to my studio, knowing full well that the only help I could offer today was the cleaning up afterwards.

So I got on with some more bags - guess what everyone is getting for Crimble!!






Thank you for the belt donations - the first ones are being used for bag straps today.

No comments: