Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tennis on the TV

I am not generally a big sports fan, but I do like tennis, and today was the Australian Open Men's Final, with Roger Federer and Andy Murray.

Very conventiently for me, alongside TV, I love to knit, and I had a variety of unfinished items to get on with, the only problem was that Federer wiped Murray out in 3 sets and did not give me enough time to finish what I wanted.

Nonetheless, one headband finished, a combination knit and crochet.
Three flowers crocheted ready to be beaded and attached to a hat I finished knitting a while ago.
One headband finished with hand made loomed flowers and some vintage buttons.
One knitted cloche hat finished with a flower detail.

Luckily my beautiful model made it home in daylight hours, so managed to get these photographed and they are now ready for listing in my etsy shop.

No comments: