Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pixies stole my marbles

There are days when I am sure I am losing my mind.  I am sure it leaks out in gloopy dribbles during the night onto my pillow (no that is not drool!).

I am stuck in the vicious of list making - which looks like this:














(click to enlarge)

Today is a good example.

For four days I have been intending to charge the battery in my camera.

For the last 24 hours I have been loath to admit that I have mislaid the battery in its charger whilst roaming around the house trying to find a free non Christmas fairy light bedecked plug to plug the charger into.  This morning I re-found the charger (in the laundry hamper - don't ask).  I also found a free plug in the pantry.  This afternoon I went to take the camera out so went to replace the battery.  No battery in the free plug.  No charger in the free plug.  In fact no battery nor charger to be seen anywhere in the pantry.

Back to hunting the battery and charger.

And no this time it was not in the laundry hamper and thankfully not in the washing machine either.

Going down the garden to beg the pixies to give me back enough marbles to allow me to get through the day.

No comments: