Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of a fun packed busy year

How fast time goes by.

It does not feel as though 12 months have passed since I started this little project.  I have been so pleased to have achieved so much, from new recipes, to new clothes, to new friends.

I have really enjoyed the whole process, even when the only thing I got done in a day was to deal with some complicated paperwork at least the project gave me the focus to start and finish a variety of new things, attain some new skills and to stop procrastinating and shoving that complicated paperwork to the back of the to do piles building up on my desk.

And now on the last day of 365 projects over 365 days, there is just one last thing to do.

To work out what my project for next year will be.

Happy New Year.

No comments: