Sunday, April 18, 2010

More than just Dandelions on the list





After all the dandelion recipes, there were a few more things on my list that I crossed off yesterday, including weeding the herb garden and finding my thyme and sage finally starting to grow back after thinking that the snow had killed it all off.



 I finished knitting the blue beret in the chenille wool I picked up last Wednesday, as well as weaving the decorative pocket that is to go on one of my denim pant leg bags, attaching some of the flower embellishments for my completed hats, and cutting a set of black felted petals to go on another bag.

Wow - today is Sunday, I was up with the lark at 7, now with my first caffeine hit drunk I have the energy to go let out the chickens and feed the rabbits. The sun is up and it is going to be a beautiful day.

Looking forward to crossing off the rest of the items on my list, then a lovely lunch and drinks with friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: