Friday, June 4, 2010

Thank Crunchie it's Friday



The weekend starts here - well actually the weekend starts a few kilometres up the road with a birthday BBQ in the sun this afternoon.


In the meantime - a bit of greenhouse potting on again- I found more tomato seedlings and I just can't let them go to waste.
I keep finding these random little strays from last year, peeping out from the edges of the weed suppressant and so I keep pulling them up and replanting them.
  I grew cherry and plum in the greenhouse last year so they could be either - but most likely cherry as we lost a few fruit here and there collecting them in.



I have started using my new cutting table, I have a dress on the go, and also a couple more bags done, they just need the embroidery finished.

As you can see the table has four handy little cubby holes underneath it - which I have obviously already filled up.

I also managed to finally get my patterns sorted out this morning, having been stuffing them willy nilly into the pockets of the room screen and running the risk of damaging them, I got them organised into a folder neatly - not sure how long that will last though.



Unfinished bag embroidery - first layer of beads done yesterday, now just the crocket flowers and large sequins to go.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susie said...

Your bag looks like it's going to be really nice and I'm jealous of your cutting table, I have to cut out on the floor at the moment and it isn't comfortable!