As I was hunting for some material earlier I spotted the red and black scrollwork upholstery fabric that I bought a few months ago for Thea's floor cushions, and realised that I had not actually finished all the cushions I had promised her.
So before I did anything else I ran up the three cushion covers that I got out of the material, these are for floor cushions, 60 cm x 60 cm fully washable inners, therefore the covers are non removable, the whole cushion can be thrown into the machine.
I was lacking sufficient material for the final cushion, so this is an old black knit dress that I have already used the top of for something else, sewn together at the waist, then finished with a red and black shoe lace sewn in a spiral across one corner to keep in the current decorating theme.
Cushion quickly stuffed inside and sewn across the hem. Four cushion covers finished before lunch.